We are currently not looking for any more Relocation Consultants. However, should you wish to file your initiative application to support our teams in various cities across Germany in the future, feel free to send us your CV.
What is the job all about?
Relocation Consultant is a customer-facing role supporting our international Clientele in finding a new home, school, or kindergarten for their children or assisting them in various immigration matters and other administrative errands. You are the link between the Newcomer and the German market.
Who are we looking for?
- You have lived in several countries and experienced being foreign and new to a place.
- You possess cultural awareness and understand cultural differences.
- You are a problem solver and see opportunities out there.
- You enjoy helping others and draw satisfaction from doing so.
- You feel comfortable dealing with C-Suite professionals, as well as scientists, researchers, managers… and their partners!
- You know your way around the city and the area you live in.
- You speak fluent English and German. Please note that knowledge of the German language is equally important as English. We accept only applicants who are fluent both in English and German. Applications with limited language skills will not be considered.
If this description fits your profile, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for candidates with their own car as driving is a crucial element of the job.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time based on a freelance contract
- International Environment
- Diversified Projects
- Continuous Development / Training
Who we are?
ExpatsGuide Relocation Services is a boutique relocation agency supporting expatriates during their move to Germany. We pride ourselves in excellence on our customer service and commitment to the smoothest relocation experience possible.
Interested? Tell us about yourself.
Please send your CV in English and a short cover letter directly to our company at [email protected]
Thank you for your application.