We are currently looking for Relocation Consultants in the Freiburg area. Feel free to file your initiative application to support our teams in various other cities across Germany.
What is the job all about?
Relocation Consultant is a customer-facing role supporting our international Clientele in finding a new home, school, or kindergarten for their children or assisting them in various immigration matters and other administrative errands. You are the link between the Newcomer and the German market.
Who are we looking for?
- Have you lived in several countries and experienced being foreign and new to a place?
- Do you possess cultural awareness and understand cultural differences?
- Are you a problem solver and see opportunities out there?
- Do you enjoy helping others and draw satisfaction from doing so?
- Have you worked with international people and feel comfortable dealing with C-Suite professionals, as well as scientists, researchers, managers… and their partners?
- Are you an expert guide and know your way around the city and the area you live in?
- Do you speak fluent English and German? Please note that knowledge of the German language is equally important as English. We accept only applicants who are fluent both in English and German. Applications with limited language skills will not be considered.
If this description fits your profile, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for candidates with their own car as driving is a crucial element of the job.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time based on a freelance contract
- International Environment
- Diversified Projects
- Continuous Development / Training
Who we are?
ExpatsGuide is a boutique relocation agency supporting expatriates during their move to Germany. We pride ourselves in excellence in our customer service and commitment to the smoothest relocation experience possible.
Interested? Tell us about yourself.
Please send your CV in English and a short cover letter directly to our company at [email protected]
Thank you for your application.