We are currently looking for Immigration Consultants: Germany & USA.
Feel free to file your initiative application to support our immigration team.
What is the job all about?
Immigration Consultant is a customer-facing role supporting our international Clientele in obtaining or extending their work and/or residence permits. We support our clients both in applying for entry visa abroad and in the country.
The first job Immigration Consultant Germany is meant for clients living or moving to Germany.
The second job Immigration Consultant USA is supposed to work for German clients moving for work to the US.
Who are we looking for?
- Do you possess a good command of immigration guidelines and procedures?
- Do you possess cultural awareness and understand cultural differences?
- Are you a problem solver and see opportunities out there?
- Do you enjoy helping others and draw satisfaction from doing so?
- Have you worked with international people and feel comfortable dealing with C-Suite professionals, as well as scientists, researchers, managers… and their partners?
- Do you speak fluent English and German? Please note that knowledge of the German language is equally important as English. We accept only applicants who are fluent both in English and German. Applications with limited language skills will not be considered.
If this description fits your profile, we would like to hear from you.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time based on a freelance or part-time employment contract
- International Environment
- Diversified Projects
- Continuous Development / Training
Who we are?
ExpatsGuide is a boutique relocation agency supporting expatriates during their move to and out of Germany. We pride ourselves in excellence in our customer service and commitment to the smoothest relocation experience possible.
Interested? Tell us about yourself.
Please send your CV in English and a short cover letter directly to our company at [email protected]
Thank you for your application.